The summer holiday season is officially upon us! If you’re still debating where to book that last-minute holiday and struggling to think of anywhere exciting to fly to though, why not take some killer inspiration from one of our crime and thriller books?!
Murders, spies, villains (etc) aside, we realised that our novels are set in some pretty stunning locations! So this week the Killer Reads team took to our many book shelves in search of some holiday destination inspiration.
We managed to narrow it down to just 14 (there were MANY more to choose from!) so if you’re in need of holiday ideas – or are just interested to see all the cities in which our books are set – click on the map below.
AND, not only are we acting as excellent travel agents this week, we’re also offering you the chance to win a set of the books featured on the map, to keep you entertained on your travels!
To enter the competition just let us know in the comments below which destination on the map you’d most like to visit, which books you’d take with you – and why…
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. Answer the question in the comments section below to enter
4. Closing date for entries is 8th September 2014. No entries received after this time will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Only one allowed per household.
5. The prize is a set of 14 books
6. The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
7. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
8. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by HarperCollins and notified by email no later than the 30th September 2014
10. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
11. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
12. To obtain the names of the prize winners after the closing date, please write to Katie Moss, HarperCollins Publishers, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB.
13. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
14. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
15. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
17. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
18. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
19. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.