To celebrate the release of The Killing Club by Paul Finch, we’re giving away a money-can’t-buy prize to one lucky winner…
Have you ever dreamt of having your name on a book? We mean, actually having it smack bang in the centre of the front cover?
Well you’re in luck, because we’re offering you the chance to win a one-off personalised copy of Paul Finch’s new book, The Killing Club. Yes, that’s right. Personalised. Just for you. With your very own name on the front of it.
And winning this amazing prize couldn’t be easier.
Tweet us @killerreads and tell us why you deserve a personalised copy of the book.
Be sure to include the hashtag #HookedOnHeck too.
We’ll then pick a winner from the entries. It’s as simple as that. Good luck!
ABOUT THE BOOK:
DS Mark ‘Heck’ Heckenburg is used to bloodbaths. But nothing can prepare him for this.
Heck’s most dangerous case to date is open again. Two years ago, countless victims were found dead – massacred at the hands of Britain’s most terrifying gang.
When brutal murders start happening across the country, it’s clear the gang is at work again. Their victims are killed in cold blood, in broad daylight, and by any means necessary. And Heck knows it won’t be long before they come for him.
Brace yourself as you turn the pages of a living nightmare. Welcome to The Killing Club.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. Competition entries will only be accepted via Twitter.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 1st June. No entries received after this time will be accepted. No purchase necessary.
5. The prize is a personalised proof copy of The Killing Club by Paul Finch.
6. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
7. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by HarperCollins and notified by email no later than the 30th June 2014.
9. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
10. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
11. To obtain the names of the prize winners after the closing date, please write to Katie Moss, HarperCollins Publishers, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB.
12. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
13. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
14. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
16. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
17. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
18. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.